Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Messages Permissions

We have added "My Messages" to the employee permissions screen.

Please note that if you change an employee's permissions, the default permissions for My Messages defaults to "None".  Make sure you change this to A/E/D if you want the employee to have access to My Messages.

The one exception is that we will still allow the employee to see a message that was marked as "Required" (required reading).  If they have "None" as their My Messages permissions, as soon as they mark the required message and leave My Messages, they would be unable to access My Messages.

Your agency may only allow Human Resource Managers or supervisors to access the employee permissions module.  So contact the person in your organization who can edit your permissions if you know that you should have access to My Messages but no longer do.

No comments:

Post a Comment